Monday, March 12, 2007

Getting to know you...

Hey! Welcome to my blog. My name is Kelly and here I will be posting about my charity work, my life and basically anything that I feel like sharing at that moment. My main goal is to attract others who like to knit and crochet for charity. I donate to a hospital here on Long Island and they have a great need for baby items. They deliver a lot of babies and most of the parents have nothing. We supply them with blankets, hats and sweater sets. We are a small group and have a hard time trying to keep them well stocked with baby things.

Now I have been doing this a long time. And while its very rewarding sometimes I get a little burned out making baby things and I have neglected myself the last few years. This year I have decided do more to take care of my self. Which includes knitting for ME. So I will be sharing my adventures in knitting.

Well that seems like a good start, I'll be back with more (hopefully witty) commentary on knitting for others and myself.

No comments: