Sunday, April 22, 2007

Crazy birds






The birds have built a nest in our porch light, you can see the piece of cardboard my dad put up to keep them out. They just pushed it out of the way. They did this last year too. It is right over the front door so you have to watch your head when you come and go if you know what I mean.














Yesterday I saw a bird climb into the side of our BBQ with a big piece of ornamental grass. Opened it up and it was filled with nest making stuff. Cleaned it out . He must have come back in the morning, since this is what we found today.




Must be mating season!




















I worked on my sweater today, I've finally got it off the needles. I just have to do the sleeves and neck trim. I tried it on and it fits great. I really can't wait to finish it so I can wear it. And so I can start something new. There's too much out there that needs to be knit!


No comments: