Thursday, April 12, 2007

Rainy day on Long Island


I whipped up this little sweater to match the pants yesterday. She's too cool! I got a new baby doll to model clothes too but its a little to small. I'll have to use her for preemie things.
Its miserable out today. A good day to stay inside, drink lots of coffee and create! I'm going to try and get a blanket or two done on my knitting machine. Then tonight work on my sweater while watching hockey.
I want to try and work up a pattern for a 2lb preemie gown. That might have to wail until tomorrow.
I'll try and check in tonight with my progress. Ciao!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Please, please post your pattern for this. My daughter is dying to have a shirt to match the pants. I can't come up with this on my own. I need your help! Thanks a million.

Anonymous said...

Please, could I get the patter for the shirt. My daughter would love this as well. You can email me at mcronk@roadrunner.com. I don't sell anything I make it either goes to my kids or thier friends.

Kelly said...

I never wrote it down so I will take a look at it and try to get it up in couple of days.
Kelly

Blanket Drive

It's time for Bella's Babies annual blanket drive. Check out the "Winter is Coming" post at our website.