Thursday, May 3, 2007

Charity needs


Hi! I've been a bad blogger, nothing in over a week.


I thought I would share again about the needs for the hospital I donate to.

The greatest need is for hats and blankets in both preemie and full term sizes. Sweater sets and clothing items are also greatly appreciated. The sizes for the hats should be 12" around for preemies and up to 14"around for full term babies. To measure them I lay them flat and measure across so preemie hats would be 6"across and full term up to 7" across. Preemie blankets are approximately 16"x16" up to about 25"x25". Full term would be 30"x30" up to 36"x 36". Rectangular blankets should be 2" longer than they are wide. If you have any questions or would like to help feel free to leave a comment or click on the "Contact me" link in the sidebar to send an email. It would be so great if I could get some more Long Islanders to chip in and help.


If you have any ideas on how to get the word out on Long Island please let me know. Thanks ;)

No comments: