Monday, May 28, 2007

Holiday Weekend


Well the long holiday weekend is finally over. Personally I'm not big on holidays, they just remind me that I don't have a life. My dad went upstate for the weekend so me and the dog had the house to ourselves. PARTAY!!!! The one thing I learned about myself this weekend is that I am a slob. The house is such a mess when I'm alone. I cleaned the kitchen on friday and on Saturday I walk in there and it looks like a tornado hit the countertops. I tried to get it cleaned up before he came home so he wouldn't know my terrible secret but I end up blabbing it to him as soon as he walks in the door.


I did manage to get some crocheting and knitting done though. Not as much as I had planned on but I seem to be in a bit of a slump. I crocheted the baby onsie, knit a sqare out of wool and started knitting a baby sweater last night in camo yarn. It is knit from the top down, last night I got the yoke done and today I put on a sleeve. I'll go put the other sleeve on when I'm done here.

Ciao!

No comments: