Wednesday, June 20, 2007

hats and squares

Hi! I've been having fun knitting more little hats. I've been using up leftovers to try and get rid of some of the little bits of yarn I have laying around. I'm using WW to make the newborn size. I'll use up the bits of simply soft and baby yarn to do the preemie hats. They need to be real soft.








I've also been working on more squares for the troop blankets and for Rebuilding Kansas. If your interested just use the links in my sidebar "Loves many cloths" and "Sugar Bunny Blvd".






We made a delivery to Southside Hospital today. My craft room is empty again, so is my baby hamper. Time to start all over again. I've set a goal for myself to make 25 baby sweaters by September 30. My friend Nancy has agreed to do the same. Our fall delivery will be awesome!


I've even made a little chart for myself to keep track of how many sweaters I've done.

1 comment:

Becka the Spoiled Knitter said...

You are an inspiration! Thank you for that! I have so much leftover sock yarn that I can do several premmie hats! Thanks for reminding me of the need!
Thank you so much for your kind comment about #1 Husband Socks (lol, coming up with the socks is easy, but naming them...not so much, LOL, but I do have the best husband!). I am honored that you like them!