Thursday, June 7, 2007

This week...




I've been finishing up hats for this months delivery to Southside. I have to say I'm glad to be done for now. I don't really like crocheting hats but its the quickest way when you need alot in a short amount of time. Tomorrow I'll start washing, bagging and tagging what I've made and get everything packed up and ready to go. I'm a little burned out on baby things so I'm working on some other projects. I'm making squares for the Greenburg Kansas project. These will be made into afghans for families who were devastated by the tornados this past spring. And I belong to Loves Troops Plus, they have started a square drive for soldiers who are injured. They will be made into afghans and sent to wounded soldiers in Germany. After I get a few more squares done I will get back to making baby things. I'm going to get a head start on warm sweaters for next fall and winter. And of course warm hats. I've been collecting some new knit hat patterns so I will try those out and see which ones I like best. I found one that has ear flaps, that should keep a little head nice and toasty. Oh and I found a couple of little knit pants I can't wait to try.
There is so much to do and not enough time in the day.
Ciao!




No comments: