Wednesday, July 18, 2007


I made these little guys for Marine Corps Kids, I have a bunch more patterns to try. They are just so cute and can be made in one evening.
For the bear I used Bernat Super Saver in Taupe. The bunny was made with Simply Soft Brites in Watermelon and the ears were made with an old skein of TLC Lustre I hat lying around. I don't think they make it anymore. But you could use the SS Brites in grape instead. Now I have to make one in boy colors.

You can find the bear pattern here.

And the bunny here.

No comments:

Butterfly/Azalea Dress

I've created a new dress from the Butterfly Top and Azalea Dress, basically you start with the butterfly top, then after about 3 or 4 ro...