Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Baby Dress & Sweater #14

This is the Winter dress pattern I'm working on. I've got it written up, just need to clean it up a little then I will get it posted. I also made little pants to go with it. Since it is for winter it needs to be warm. Can't have little legs hanging out with nothing on them.




And here is sweater #14, its my overlap sweater pattern . I used Bernat softee in Candy baby and a size "G" hook. I made it a little smaller than the pattern calls for. It should fit about a 5lb baby.


I've been plugging away on my second Monkey sock. I hope to get it finished by the end of the week. I dyed some yarn yesterday and I can't wait to see what it looks like knit up. It didn't come out exactly the colors I wanted, the pink is too dark. But it should be pretty as a sock.


Ciao!

1 comment:

Wool Winder said...

That is the sweetest little dress! Great work!