Monday, August 20, 2007

Little feet, big feet

The nurses in the NICU at Southside hospital requested little booties for the preemies. They want them to help keep the monitors on their little feet. Then the monitor readings will be more accurate. I love this pattern. They are quick, easy and best of all no sewing. They have a wide cuff so they are easy to get on and off. I used Bernat Softee Baby in Candy Baby and an F hook to make these.


And I finally got the heel done on my second Monkey sock. I'm about to turn the heel and pick up the gusset stitches. Hopefully they will be done in a few days. fingers crossed.
Ciao!

1 comment:

Wool Winder said...

The little booties are adorable. They look great in the variegated yarn. I may print the pattern and bring it with me when I visit my daughter. She knows how to crochet and I'm hoping she can show me how to get going on them.