Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What I'm up to


First just a simple knit hat.


This is my pullover sweater using pound of love in turquoise and white. I really like this one.



And finally this little outfit which I love. Sorry I don't have a pattern for it. I just sort of made it up as I went along. But the pants you can make using my Baby Shorts pattern. I used Pound of love yarn and a g hook. For the top of the pants I did 10 rounds instead of 12 and the legs are 14 rounds of DC and 1 of SC to finish it off.


I'm working on the pattern for a winter dress for a baby girl. I like creating patterns I just don't like trying to write it down. But I am being good and writing it down as I go along. I didn't do that with the pink sweater above. I figured I'd do it when I was done, then I couldn't remember exactly what I did.

I haven't started my second Monkey sock yet. Maybe tonight. First I want to get this dress done.

Well I guess I should get back to work then.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Wool Winder said...

The little pants are so cute!

Kelly said...

Thank you!

Kelly's Quick Newborn Hat

Easy Print Link This pattern uses worsted weight yarn instead of baby weight yarn.   I used two different hooks to get two dif...