Saturday, September 15, 2007

25 Sweaters Done!!!





I did it!! I made 25 sweaters for my challenge and finished 2 weeks ahead! Now I will keep going to see how many I can get done by the end of the month. I have an orange sweater on the needles. I found this great pattern , I'm using two strands of yarn held together. I made one using sugar and cream yarn ( the second picture). That came out nice but I am really like the double stranding.
If you are looking for a place to get cute little buttons (Sharon), go to buttonqueen.com. They have a large selection and some really cute stuff.














3 comments:

Becka the Spoiled Knitter said...

Oh my, those are precious, WTG!!!!
I wanted to stop by and say thanks for your kind words about my "#1 Husband Socks" pattern!

Sharon said...

thanks for the link, I will check that out asap! Congratulations on meeting your deadline early. That's motivation!

Wool Winder said...

Well done!

Blanket Drive

It's time for Bella's Babies annual blanket drive. Check out the "Winter is Coming" post at our website.