Monday, September 3, 2007

Fast week....


I can't believe its been over a week since I posted and all I have to share is this lonely sweater. Its the only thing that actually got finished. Everything I tried to make last week went wrong. I'm not sure how many socks I cast on for and have nothing. Even this little sweater, which is my own pattern got frogged the first time. Apparently I lost count somewhere and the overlap front overlapped the whole sweater. I figured this out while trying to sew on the buttons and couldn't get them to line up. I did manage to crochet some washcloths, simple squares I can do. And knit 2 kids hats this weekend but they are already packed up and I forgot to take pictures.
I'm hoping this next week goes better, knit wise that is. I have a lot I want to get done for next months delivery. Well I guess I should go put that second sleeve on the baby sweater I made today.
Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog. I'm always looking forward to see what you've made. The candy corn buttons on the sweater are so cute.

Wool Winder said...

The candy corn buttons are adorable!

Sharon said...

Candy corn buttons...good thing I'm sitting down, 'cuz that is so cute I may faint. Seriously, where did you find those??

as always, I love the little outfits!