Sunday, September 30, 2007

Selling items from my patterns

I recently had someone ask if she could sell Dresses made from my pattern, I gave her permission and am giving it to all of you. You can sell items made from my patterns at craft fairs and charity events. Please Do Not sell them online. That was my original intention, its hard to find people who will let you sell items made with their patterns. I would like you to be able to use mine. But I would like to be able to sell them online that is why I request you don't.

I've been thinking about this for a long time and the request finally got me off my behind.
I will be changing the little disclaimer at the end of my patterns. So have fun and let me know how it goes.

Ciao!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thank you for giving everyone the opportunity to make some money. I on the other hand probably would never sell anything I made. Just love to give too much.
But I wanted to let you know that was very generous of you.
Have a blessed day.............