Wednesday, October 3, 2007

American Girl Camo Top



I've had a few requests for the pattern, I'm sorry its taken so long to respond but I never wrote it down. So I took a look last night and you can just make the Spring Dress Pattern with these changes:


Use worsted weight yarn and a "H" hook.


Do not work the increases after the armhole shaping just keep crocheting around until you hit the length that you want the shirt. And work 2 rows of DC around the armholes to make the sleeves. I hope this helps, let me know if you need more info.


4 comments:

Sharon said...

That is just so cute!

Just catching up on all my favorite blogs. I've started doing beadwork with a vengeance, and then my Ravelry invite came and I kind of disappeared for a while. ;) Anyway, I enjoyed your last few posts. Great Pics! It sure looks like fall at your house!

Anonymous said...

I am new to making doll clothes. I am confused as to the size yarn to use. When I use 4ply the pattern is too big. What size yarn should I use to make this pattern

Susie said...

Hi I think you new items for 2011 are the cutest I've ever seen. You are so generous to share these patterns with we who love to crochet. I haven't found many crochet patterns for 18" dolls. I am left handed and have not been able to learn to knit, but can crochet well. Thanks again for all your hard work! Susie

Tracy Roddy said...

Thanks for sharing your paterns! My son is going to love his teadys new outfit. It didn't take much alterationwise to make it work for his bear