Monday, October 29, 2007

Sleeping Beauty



First we'll start with the cute sleeping dog picture. Look how he holds his back feet with his front foot. Too cute!!!!!! This was the other night. Right now he is in the exact same position minus the toy duck.
I've been busy setting up a shop at Etsy. Everyone always tells me I should sell my stuff so I decided its time to give it a try. So I have spent the last week making things to sell there. I'm working on that and my last sock for my uncles pair. I got half way thru the leg portion last night. Tonight I'm working on a baby sweater/pant set in camo to put on etsy. Right now I have 5 American Girl doll outfits and a baby dress. If you have the time please check it out and let me know what you think.
Then there is Ravelry. I've managed to do my profile, add 3 friends and join one group. I go to do other things but it really looks like it takes a lot of work and forethought to set up patterns and projects and things like that.
I think I've got you caught up on everything I've been up to. Talk to you soon.
Ciao!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love the Etsy stuff.....Good job..Hope it pans out for you. Sleeping Beauty is just too cute....I got a sneak peak of Ravelry, and I just know I am not going to get much sleep trying to do it all, but boy it will be fun. I guess I can do a little here and there, when I do get my invite (soon)
Have a great day.......