Thursday, November 8, 2007

Christmas is Coming...


I painted these for my Dad. He ordered them last year but I never got to them. I forgot how much I like painting things. I spend so much time knitting and crocheting I forget that there are other things I like to do. Like reading, I've collected quite a few books to read in the past year and haven't even started one. Maybe this winter I'll put some time aside to do other things. Of course it will have to wait until after the holidays since I have a couple of gifts to make. And if I spent less time online....

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh you to, I love to Paint. I have not painted since I had the kids, I want to get my paints out because I bought some ornaments for Brooke and William to paint for Christmas presents (of course they are only 3 1/2 and almost 2, but I know I would love to have one on my tree, so I am hoping that some of the other family would like that as well) I was in my craft stuff the other day, and found all my needlepoint stuff also and a half finished counted cross stitch wolf prtrait I had bought to make my hubby. I need to finish it one of these days.
I really like the the santas.

Christina said...

Your painting skills are awesome! I'm lucky if I can stay in the lines on a coloring book. LOL

Sharon said...

those are amazing! I love the statues. Great job. I read your last post and gave Ronin five paws up!

BTW, I tagged you for a small meme. Hope you don't mind. ^o^