Monday, November 12, 2007

My first Meme

This is the first time I've been tagged. I haven't even looked at it yet. I figured I'll just read as I go.


38 things about me that you may or may not want to know.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My brother. He always texts me asking me questions about any topic. He calls me "the glue" cuz he thinks I know everything. If he needs to know something he always asks me first.


2. What were you doing at 0800? If it was a.m. I was sound asleep.



3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? cleaning my bedroom.


4. What happened to you in 2006? Nothing I can remember. My life is pretty boring.


5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Bless you (dad sneezed)


6. How many beverages did you have today? a cup of coffee and some water to take my meds.


7. What color is your hairbrush? Black

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Sugar, butter, chocolate.

9. Where were you last night? In my bedroom watching TV and reading magazines.

10. What color is your front door? white

11. Where do you keep your change? In my wallet.


12. What’s the weather like today? cloudy and cold


13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Mocha almond fudge


14. What excites you? Why yarn, of course!!!! George Clooney!!!


15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes and no. Its long and I like it but its too much work.


16. Are you over the age of 25? Unfortunately yes.

17. Do you talk a lot? No.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? God no, too old for all that teenage drama.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? no


20. Do you make up your own words? All the time.


21. Are you a jealous person? Yes

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A". Don't have one.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Don't have one

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? What does that mean??


25. What does the last text message you received say? "LOL, Clearly" in response to my "I do know everything! Don't I!!??"

26. Do you chew on your straw? No.

27. Do you have curly hair? Yes very!!

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? the couch to knit.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Not sure.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Cereal and a banana

31. Will you get married in the future? I have no idea. I'd like to someday.


32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? 300. *300 Hot bodies* thats what they should have called it.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? No


34. When was the last time you did the dishes? about 2 weeks ago when dad was away, he does the dishes.


35. Are you currently depressed? No I take many drugs to keep me going.


36. Did you cry today? No.


37. Why did you answer and post this? Because Sharon said she wanted to get to know me better.


38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.* Wendy, Shelly, Diane. They are my Loves Pals. Lets see who else? Christina and Kim.

No comments: