Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Vote for Ronin!!!





Hi! I have entered my unsuspecting dog in a cutest dog contest. Please vote for him: http://www.gadzoo.com/Newsday/contest/RatePhoto.aspx?ContestEntryID=35



Onto fiber related stuff. I have been busy working on items to sell at my Etsy shop. No sales yet but I will be patient. I have 2 more things to list then I think I will wait it out before making anything else.


I have turned the heel on my second Guitar man Sock. Tonight I pick up the gusset stitches.


When I finish the socks I will start on a blanket for my cousin and her fiance. They just got an apartment together so this will be their Christmas present. Also on the Christmas gift list a hat for my brother. I will be making him the We Call them Pirates hat over at helloyarn.com. I've ordered some wool from knitpicks to make it. I can't remember offhand which yarn I got.

I should probably get back knitting. Ciao!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I voted for Ronin, and I will get others to do so also...How long is it going on???

Blanket Drive

It's time for Bella's Babies annual blanket drive. Check out the "Winter is Coming" post at our website.