Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blanket Finished






I finished the blanket for my cousin and her fiance. I used TLC Essentials yarn and this pattern.

I think it came out really nice. I can't wait to give it to them. I've made this blanket before, it was the first one I ever made. I'm also making it again for me. It was started a few months ago but I had to put it down to make gifts so as soon as I'm done I'll get back to it. I'm using four colors for mine.
Now I have to go figure out how to tack down the inside lining of the pirates hat. That should be fun.
Ciao!

4 comments:

Sara said...

It's beautiful!

Christina said...

The blanket is beautiful!!!

Wendy said...

I just love the blanket.......The colors are perfect also....Hmm will have to add that to my patterns of "some day to crochet"

Amna said...

The blanket is very very pretty, was just looking for some craft project, I am sooo glad I found this!!