Saturday, December 8, 2007

Still working on gifts




I managed to get another "We Call them Pirates"hat done this week. I used the same yarn but switched the main color/contrast color. This one is gray with black skulls. I like it better. So I have 3 hats to go for gifts. Two of them are for kids so they should go faster. And I am making the Odessa hat for my brothers girlfriend. Its a hat I've wanted to try for a while. I'm making it with Cascade 220 in lilac. I'm almost done with the blanket for my cousin. 2 more stripes then the border.





I sold 2 of my American Girl doll outfits to my neighbor. The etsy thing isn't going so well so I was happy to sell them and get some money for Christmas.





Ciao!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Congrats on the sale! I'm still plugging away at Christmas gifts too.

Kelly's Quick Newborn Hat

Easy Print Link This pattern uses worsted weight yarn instead of baby weight yarn.   I used two different hooks to get two dif...