Thursday, January 3, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



I hope everyone had a good new years. Mine was quiet, just did some knitting and watched tv. I'm trying to get a bunch of baby stuff done for the hospital. Our last delivery wasn't that good. The head nurse said it would be gone in 2 weeks. So we are trying to motivate everyone to get busy for the new year. I've been working on baby buntings and hats. I'll try to get some pictures up this week.

I wanted to share some of the gifts my mom made for us this christmas. The first is me with a wall hanging she made of my Ronin.





The next is my brother also with Ronin.


This is Cousin and Fiance with their Simba.



And Aunt Gin with her quilt...





Sorry the pictures aren't so great. I got a new photo and print program and have no idea how to crop my photos.
Ciao!










1 comment:

Christina said...

The wall hangings are really nice! I spent new years eve the same way...tv and a hook!