Sunday, February 17, 2008

Some other things....

Instead of making one big post I've broken it down into 3. Its much easier that way when it comes to post pictures. I'm sure those of you that use blogger know what I'm talking about.





So all of this is what I managed to get done since christmas.







This is a Sasquatch Bootie, its made with simply soft and fun fur in pink. Its larger than a newborn size so I'm going to have to find somewhere else to donate it. Of course I still have to make the second one.








This is the Zodiac sleep sack from Knitty.com. I love it and will be making more. I use Bernat in a large skein that had at AC Moore. It was a 14 oz skein for a limited time. I should have got more cuz I love this colorway. I made a crochet version of this but I forgot to take a picture.







And these are just some little sweaters I made.













I've made some other things, for my estsy store. Maybe I'll post them later right now I have to get back to the Daytona 500 and some knitting that has to get done.




Ciao!

6 comments:

Christina said...

Really nice baby stuff! I especially love the colorway on that sleeper.

Wendy said...

Boy you have been busy.......I love all the stuff. I seen the Clownfish Sweater on your shop and just Love it, too........
You do such great work....

kadezmom said...

okay, that stuff is just too cute. Have to say the booties and the zodiac are my favs.

teabird said...

Thank you so much for reminding me of the sleep sacks! A dear friend is having a baby in a few months, and I will make her one -
Your baby sweaters are just so, so adorable.

Shelly said...

Wow! You are very talented and creative! I like to crochet but I have only done afghans.

Elsa said...

I love all your projects,you're very talented; thank you for sharing.