Thursday, March 6, 2008

New Toys

This is my new espresso maker. I also got a milk frother. I'm trying to learn how to make the perfect Cappucino. It's slow going. I think todays was probably the best. Not too strong, just the right temp, not too sweet or unsweet. Yes, I know, not a word. But back to the coffee. I tried it with just the regular coffee I use in my coffeemaker but it ended up tasting like too strong coffee. So I got a can of espresso and it is much better, it has the right taste. Now I'm just working on exactly how much coffee to use. I'll let you know when I've perfected it.







I haven't done much knitting this week. I'm working on bunny hats for the hospital. The nurses love holiday stuff for the babies. I'm crocheting them because it goes faster and they said they need as many as I can make. I'm trying to figure out what my next knitting project for me. Probably socks since I only have sock yarn right now. Most of my yarn stash is acrylic stuff for charity. I don't have much yarn for myself. Just sock yarn right now. I want to learn how to knit 2 socks at a time on 2 circulars, I can do one but I really, really, really want to learn how to do both a the same time.

Talk to you soon.

Ciao!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Have fun perfecting the expresso...What pattern are you using for the hats???? I would like to help out some......
need a change of pace.