Wednesday, March 19, 2008

PRGE Contest

This is part of the Punk Rock Gift Exchange. Our buddy is supposed to send us their 3 favorite songs and we are supposed to match a project or a yarn to each song. I will admit this was a little hard but fun. So here goes:


1. I Remember You by Skid Row.

I chose the partner mittens because of the line " Remember yesterday, walking hand in hand". With these mittens you can do that. Unfortunately the pattern is a PDF so I couldn't get a picture of the project to share, you'll have to click on this link to see them.


2. Before the Dawn by Judas Priest.

This was the hardest song to do but I think I have found the perfect yarn to go with it. The theme of the song is having to leave the one you love. For this I found "bruised heart" colorway at Etsy.







3. Beth by Kiss.

I chose the Guitar Man Socks for this song since he is in a band.





Ok Pally I hope you like these.
Ciao!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them and can say you did well. I love the bruised heart yarn it is so perfect. Guitar man socks I love as well. Soppy old ballader I am

sunneshine said...

Wow, how much fun!! I love what everyone has done with the contest!!