Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Secret Pal is....






Metal and Knit from Australia!! She sent me all kinds of goodies. I especially love the yarn, it is nothing I've seen before its all made in Australis. There is a skein of Patons Big Baby in white, its a fingering weight yarn and very soft. Then there is Patons Zhivago Baby in lilac. And 4 skeins of Cleckheaton Cocoon, its also a baby yarn (fingering weight) in white. Its 70% australian Merino and 30% nylon. I will be using that to make something for me since I can't use wool for the babies here. Oh well. A skein of Magic stripes which I've already made into 2 balls so I can started on another pair of socks. There was also some chocolate, a pen, a pretty necklace, a mini boomerang, and a toy for Ronin which he has already ripped up (that means he liked it). Oh yeah and 2 really cool towels, one with australian recipes (I think I'll skip the kangaroo tail soup) and the other has maps on it.






This has been so much fun, I can't wait to see what she sends next.



No comments: