Thursday, April 17, 2008

PRGE contest #2

Sorry I'm a little late with this, for our next contest we are supposed to send a song to our spoilee and they are supposed to send a song back. The trick is that they have to use the last letter of your song as the first letter of theirs.
So to Angela, I send "I Can't drive 55" by Sammy Hagar since we are both big NASCAR fans.

And as reply to Tianne who sent "Youth Gone Wild" by Skid Row I send back to you, "Dirty Deeds" by AC/DC. In keeping with the 80's rock thing.


On the knitting front I am still plugging away on the Socks for Mom. It seems like it take so long doing 2 at a time but when I am done I will have a pair of socks not just one. I have about 3/4 of an inch to go and then I can do the toe.

I went to AC Moore last night and bought 30 skeins of Red Heart to make baby blankets on my knitting machine. 2 skeins gets me a blanket. It was on sale otherwise I wouldn't have bought so much. Plus I asked Dad for a donation and he ended up giving me double what I asked for.
Well I guess I should go get that machine humming, I have a month to turn all of that yarn into blankets.

Ciao!!

No comments: