Thursday, April 10, 2008

Where does the time go...

I've got lots of pics to share with you today. I finally got caught up on my picture taking.

Lets start with my prize from the PRGE. My secret pal won the contest where we had to pick projects to go with your pals fave songs. Well she won with my songs so I got a prize too.





There is a skein of Tofutsies yarn that I have been wanting to try. Handmade cards and some little skull and crossbones stitch markers. I LOVE my prize!!!!



Now here is the baby stuff I have been working on...














And finally some sock knitting. The first picture is of my first pair of socks knit at the same time on 2 circulars. The second picture is of the socks I'm working on for mom to make up for the first pair that was mismatched and too small. Don't worry Mom they will both be the same size this time!!! and hopefully the right size too. I have made more progress than the picture shows, I've done both heels and am well on my way on the foot. I hope to have them done by tomorrow night.



5 comments:

Wendy said...

you sure have been busy....I just love the first sweater, the color is so nice....and the ripple afghan...one of these days I may make one, pretty bad when you have crocheted for 31 yrs and have never done a ripple........

Crochet Diva said...

awe! its baby crochet heaven! is there a pattern for the dress. Its adorable!

Wool Winder said...

It's all so cute! I especially love the crocheted baby dress.

NancyHugs4Hope said...

Everything in beautiful Kelly, as always. I just finished a Kelly Sweater and will be posting it by the weekend. It's a great sweater. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

hey Kelly, the blankets are really pretty, love the colors on the ripple blanket :-)