Thursday, May 15, 2008

What I've been working on...

I cant' believe how long its been since my last post!! I 've got some f.o's to share. First these preemie tube socks. Aren't they cute. I used Bernat Baby Softee.


And made my first pair of mittens. I don't remember what pattern I used though. They are made with Red Heart.


This is one of my favorites, The Nordstrom Bag. I used Bernat Alpaca. It is lined too.




And last but not least my Teddies. They are for Alzheimer patients so they have something to hold and cuddle. My Grandfather had alzheimers to this project is close to my heart. If you are interested in making bears for dementia patients check out the Love's Many Cloths link in my sidebar (under Charities).



2 comments:

Lynnette said...

Those teddy bears are so cute! And the Red Heart you used for the mittens is the same color I used to make a sweater for my daughter before she was born!

I am in love with that bag.

•°o.OJosyO.o°• said...

I love the bag!