1. Why did you join PRGE? I did the last one and it was a ton of fun.
1.a. Have you done other swaps? Just the last PRGE
Are you doing other swaps right now?No
2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)My dog, NASCAR, yarn
2.a. Do these things allow any hints into your personality for your punk pal?Maybe a little
3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet? My Sahara, We Call them Pirates hats,
3.a. What do you tend to make with knit/crochet?Baby things
3.b. What do you hope to make (or complete that you have started) someday?
4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday? Why?
4.a. What do you hope to never see in a swap box again (or ever)?
5. What are your three favorite yarns? Merino, alpaca,
What are your three least favorite yarns?furry yarns, thick and thin yarns, really any kind of novelty yarn.
5.a. Do you like solid, self-striping, or multi-colored yarns? Yes!
5.b. What are your favorite colors? Purples, Pinks, browns, greens
What are your favorite colors to knit with? I like to knit with all colors
6. What are your five favorite delicacies? Cannoli, good dark chocolate, coffee, italian cookies,
6.a. What yarn do you hope to one day try and why? Koigu, so many knitters seem to love it.
7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures? listening to old 80' s hair bands, watching movies or mini-series about war, watching General Hospital.
7.a. What are your favorite tv or movie charactors? All characters from Lord of the Rings trilogy.
8. What are the five things you look forward to every week?
8.a. What do you do during your week (ie - work, take care of three kids, race walk)? I go to school for bookkeeping.
9. What do you collect? Precious moments, barbies, yarn.
9.a. What collects you? I have no idea what this means.
10. When is your birthday? December 28
10.a. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas, so festive.
11. Do you have any wishlists? Yes, at amazon
11.a. Do you have a "favorites" collection anywhere that your pal should know about? no
12. Do you have any allergies or health related conditions that your pal should know about? allergic to cats
12.a. What drives you nuts? people who talk on cell phones while driving, GRRRR!
13. What do you do for work and what do you do for fun? I don't work yet, I knit for fun.
13.a. What would you do if you knew you could not fail? not sure
14. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?
14.a. Are you excited for the contests or will you just pretend that they do not exist? I LOVE the contests!!
Easy Print Link This pattern uses worsted weight yarn instead of baby weight yarn. I used two different hooks to get two dif...
Cardigan for Babies G 6 hook Bernat Baby so ftee y arn Size: newborn Chain 36 Row 1: dc in 4t...
Sweater Dress Pattern This dress should fit a 6-8 lb newborn baby. The Lavender dress is made with Pound of Love yarn,...
Kelly's Sweater Simply Soft yarn, size G7 hook Size ( to m ake larger use a larger ho ok ** edited Ja...