Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I've got a new scarf...

This is my latest knit for me. It is the Farrow Rib Scarf.

I used Ella Rae Classic wool. I got it from the Punk Rock knitters exchange, thanks Deb!!!!

It is knit on size 8 needles and would have been done a lot sooner but I only knit it during my lunch breaks at school. Its a dark plum color, it looks a little washed out from the flash.



I've been busy working away on baby things. I didn't make as much last year as I usually do. Mostly because of school, I'm too tired at night to do much. I'm going to try to be more productive this year. I've also rejoined the Ships Project, making hats and slippers for the soldiers over seas.



I hope everyone has a happy and blessed new year!!!

3 comments:

Jenn, albuquerque said...

I do enjoy your blog. Happy New Year to you, too. News I must share: my daughter introduced me to you; she was expecting and sent me to look at the Tulip sweater, which I will be making next fall for her little girl, who was born December 5. Your knitting is beautiful and your commitment to knitting for others is inspiring.

Lupie said...

I love the pattern! I will have to try it. The yarn and color are perfect.

I said...

Came out great! Glad you were able to use the yarn!