Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pattern Sizing

I have had a lot of questions about the sizes of my patterns. Since I just estimated sizes I decided to make each pattern exactly as written and measure them. So as it turns out some are larger than I thought. I am going to edit each pattern to add the measurements and actual sizes.
So far I have done the pullover which is really a 6-9 month size. I have also done the Sweater Dress but still have to edit the pattern. So please check back if you make the patterns and are concerned with sizing. Of course your guage will also affect sizing. I will be adding guage too. I don't think there will be a problem if you are making for charity since they need many sizes but it should be more helpful if making for a gift.

1 comment:

Beth said...

When you get a minute, please check out my blog - I gave you an award! I just love your blog and your big heart to help the babies in need! crochet4aprincess.blogspot.com Beth