Thursday, February 5, 2009

Busy January

This post has a lot of pictures, I tried to include links for the patterns. Some are my own so they will be found here. I am working on the pattern for the sweaters with the button band.

My Sweater Dress
Kelly's Sweater

I'm working on a pattern for the rest of
the sweaters shown. They are my cardigan
but I added a button band. I've received some
pictures of my pattern and they added a button
band. If you are one of those people and want
to share how to do it, please go ahead.





Knit booties in the top picture found here. The crochet booties are in the sidebar under favorite patterns.
These booties (above) can be found here.

The tube socks (below) cand be found here.


Gnomey Hat


Crochet hats are Bevs pattern and can be found in my sidebar.

All knit hats are just made up as I went, most are just 2x2ribbing for brim and then stockinette. The hats below were knit with "I Love this Yarn" in Seaspray striping yarn.


1 comment:

I said...

You did have a busy January! How did I miss this? The sweater dress is adorable!