Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Officially Summer

Well I took the flannel sheets off the bed so it must be summer. Its been so chilly and rainy here I couldn't bear to take them off, they are so snuggly. I've been knitting and crocheting. Not as much as I should, but I'm trying. Been working on little outfits for the babies to go home in. I'm also going to be writing up some new patterns to sell on Ravelry. I need to make some money to support my yarn habit. I will be offering some new free ones here though. And the ones that are here will remain free.
I've been doing a little sewing too. Mostly receiving blankets. They are cotton on one side and flannel on the other. On some of them I used embroidery floss and did a blanket stitch around the edge to dress them up a bit. On the pink one I crocheted a shell border into the blanket stitch. I love this fabric, its pink snakeskin. Too cute!!! I've had it for years. There are more but I have to take more pictures.






No comments: