Friday, July 10, 2009

What I Did on my Summer Vacation

We went to the mountains, upstate New York. It was beautiful, peaceful and a lot of fun. We had to take Ronin with us everywhere we went. He really liked that part. Unlike Long Island you can take your dog just about everywhere. We will be going back in the fall, which can't come soon enough for me or Ronin. We are glad to be home though, I missed my house, especially my bed. Next time we go I am going to look for some local yarn stores. I'll do some online research and I'm sure I can find a few.










3 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Wow, that looks gorgeous! I haven't been to upstate NY on vacation in years. I'm going to have to try soon!

Anonymous said...

I live in upstate NY - near Albany
We have some great yarn stores up here. Let us know whe you are coming next and I'll send you info on them. Love your sweaters
leda

Edna Melo said...

Hi!
My name is Edna, I'm Brazilian.
This is first time I visit your Blog.

Parabéns por seus trabalhos!
Essas fotos são lindas. Um lugar cheio de paz e tranquilidade!
Abraços!
Hugs!