Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bella's Babies

As many of you know I run a group called Hugs for Hope. I have closed that group and started a new one called, you guessed it, Bella's Babies. We are the same group of ladies, we just needed a fresh start. We used to have just a yahoo group but now I have set up a website at bellasbabies.org. Please take a look, it is still under construction but I intend to offer some different patterns there than the ones I have here. You can make donations to Bella's Babies without actually joining the group. That is the purpose of the website.
Wish us luck!


2 comments:

mau said...

Good luck and God bless. Will go visit.

Molly said...

Hi, I went by the new blog. When you are ready to accept Followers I will be back to it. Until then I will visit you here. Take care