Monday, January 25, 2010

Wool Baby things

I made these for a baby girl on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota. It is very,very cold there so I used wool not acrylic for these items. I love working will wool so I plan to make some more warm things to send her. The socks are made with Wool Ease that I had left from making a hat. The striped hat and mittens are made with a superwash wool I got in a swap. It is German and I cannot remember the name of it, the whole label was written in German, the only thing English was "superwash". And the purple sweater is made with Moda Dea Superwash wool that I got for a dollar at the dollar store.








5 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

They baby things look great and I'm sure they will be appreciated in that very cold area.

ecreech81 said...

I love the sweater. It's so pretty. Thats knit? I really got to learn ti knit. I only crochet and I'm missing out!

susanne said...

Wonderful little sweater! I have also bought some wool to use, as you said it´s very cold. I think that some of the clothes that I do will go to Estonia and Latvia.

sheril said...

Ooh they are very cute.

Frualbertssons said...

Take a look at my new blog, and see what I have done to your cute sweaters and cardigan, it´s my variation. Hope you like it :-)