Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Pattern & 7 To Go

I have a new crochet preemie blanket pattern. It is up at the Bella's Babies site.



3 of my UFO's are done. The blanket, this scarf and the Basket Cocoon. I started on the 2nd crochet sock and worked a little on the brioche scarf I am working on.The scarf in the picture is the Sherpa Scarf. It was crocheted. I had to change the pattern a little, it calls for lion suede which has been discontinued. So I used Jiffy. I also did it in hdc instead of single. It should be VERY warm. I am sending it to Pine Ridge Reservation. Its a sample, if the woman I send it to thinks people will wear it then I guess I will be making more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blanket pattern. i'm working on tiramisu blanket pattern, they look alike ;) thanks for sharing. have a nice day
Ina