Friday, March 19, 2010

Space Invaders


I am sitting here in my knitting chair surrounded by 10 UFO's (UnFinished Objects for those of you new to needlework). I have decided to finish every last one of them before I start something new. One should be done tonight. It is a 2 sided scarf that needs to be crocheted together. I read the coolest tip at Lion Brand, you use bobby pins to hold your work together while you sew it up.


I will be counting down the UFO's as I go so stay tuned.
I have moved my Bella's Babies website to another web hosting site, check it out and let me know what you think. I will be adding patterns to that site that are not here on the blog. Don't worry, I'll let you know whenever I add one.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great your taking care of your projects. I've also decided to finish up mine as well. Small things like linings for bags and such.

Also wanted to thank you for sharing about the bobby pins while sewing. I was just wondering last night how I could do that with my motifs when sewing together, without blocking(I want to block when it's finished completely, my afghan that is).

Thanks.

Crocheting Mom