Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First Ever Contest @ BellaBambina

...and there will be a prize!

Hello everyone, I am holding a contest/challenge. I am trying to collect over 100 going home outfits to bring to Southside July 1st. The contest will run from now until June 21st. Here' the deal:

You must donate 15 going home outfits, this will include:
Sweaters
Dresses
Onsies
Shorts w/ Shirt

They must be HANDMADE only. Crochet, knit or sewn.

At the end I will put the names of those who donated in a hat and pick one. The prize will include yarn (of course), and whatever little goodies I pick up along the way.

Now the most important part is at least 6 people must sign up for me to do this.
So let me know if your in and if you pledge to make 15 items please try hard to meet your commitment, if for some reason you sign on then can't do it, just let me know.

If you have any questions, ask away!!!

Remember the true goal is to make sure every baby goes home in more than just a diaper.

If this contest is a success I will be running another one thru the summer to collect blankets for next winter.

10 comments:

Molly said...

By all means count me in. If you don't get enough for a contest I will still do mine and just donate them to your cause. Do you need caps also?

Beckey said...

Count me in too. I'd love to help. Baby things are my favorite to make. Beckey

Crochet Princess Beth said...

Please count me in! I have sweaters to send - I'll just make more for you! Angel Hugs!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Molly, I'm not sure if you mean caps with the outfits or seperate. So I'll give you 2 answers.
Yes, caps with the outfits is fine but not necessary since it will be summer.
Yes we can use just hats for the babies in the hospital but they won't be counted as part of the contest.
;)

Lisa said...

Count me in, too! I'd love to be able to help out.

Kelly said...

Thanks Lisa!!! You've been added to the list.

Kelly

Molly said...

Kelly, I will spend most of my time on outfits and if I have extra time I will add in some caps. How's that?

Kelly said...

Sounds good Molly, thanks!

Kelly said...

Sounds good Molly, thanks!