Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blanket Blitz 2010


I'm back from vacation and have decided on a new format for the Blanket Blitz.

For every newborn blanket you make your name will be entered for the prize. So the more you make the more times your name is entered.


The contest will run now thru September 30th.


I am looking for newborn size blankets. The smallest they should be is 30x30. If you are making a blanket that is rectangle then the smallest side should be 30". They should be crocheted, knitted or quilts. The only requirement for the contest is that they be handmade.


If you have any questions please ask.


Maybe some of you could share your favorite baby blanket patterns. You can post them in the comments section of this post or email them to me and I will post them.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

One of the patterns I loved making was a hooded baby blanket (http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/cpl-bafg.html?r=1). I found the pattern on the Pound of Love skein. Unfortunately, the pattern says it's 28 X 28, but I was thinking that I could skip the hood part to make the blanket a little bigger.