Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Challenge Complete


Hello everyone!! Well the challenge is over, I will be drawing the winner tomorrow.

We had 6 people meet the challenge out of 11 who signed up. Plus there was someone who ended up having shoulder surgery or there would have been 7.

Here is what we ended up with:


34 dresses

3 shirts

2 pair of shorts

14 onsies

26 sweaters


Plus the items that me and my Mom made. I am so glad my first contest worked so well. We will be having a Blanket Blitz for the summer months, I will fill you in tomorrow.


Thank you for all of the wonderful items you sent in, everything was just beautiful!!!


You can see pictures of all the donations here: Challenge Pictures

1 comment:

Crochet Princess Beth said...

Will be many pretty and handsome babies all dressed up! Congrats! Hope the person with the shoulder surgery recovers well! I had both shoulders done and ended up with frozen shoulders - keep it moving!!! Crochet Hugs to all!