Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Challenge Deadline

It has occurred to me that I need to clarify the due date for the challenge.
I had said June 21st, but some have asked if that is the date to mail or to have it to me.
Well, here is the answer. If you wash the clothes before sending then you can send up to the 21st.
If it is unwashed then please have it to me by the 21st so I have time to wash it before delivering.
If you choose to wash it yourself (its not required, just helpful) please use only unscented detergent and fabric softener sheets (if you use them).

If you have any questions please ask!

1 comment:

Seelenfein... said...

For all your cute and lovely things and so unbelievable lovely work, you get this from me ( http://meggi1908.blogspot.com/2010/06/mein-erster-blog-award-freu.html )

Lovely greets,
Annika