Thursday, November 18, 2010

Winter Sparkle Sweaters

I made these Holiday sweaters using my Pullover Hoodie for Newborns pattern. I used Pound of Love white for the sweater and Vanna Glamour for the trim. You can't tell from the pictures but the trim has a metallic thread running thru it so it sparkles. I got the star buttons at Michaels. I really love these and plan to make some more for the babies at Southside. The top in is in silver, the middle one gold and the last one is white with silver running thru it.





5 comments:

Paula said...

How precious. I have never liked the Vanna's Glamour but now I see a perfect way for it's use.

GREAT pattern and use of yarns. . . oh, and buttons.

:0} paula

Crafty Christina said...

I love the sweaters. The metallic thread is so cute.

River Glorious said...

¡Muy lindos!

Lisa said...

They're beautiful!

Jacqueline said...

The white with Silver looks awesome.