Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Sox Rock!

I LOVE knitting baby socks. They are so quick, I knit each sock in an evening.  While I love parts of making socks it can get a little boring when working the leg or the foot. This totally eliminates the boring parts.  The ribbing goes right into the heel (my favorite part) then 9 rows for the foot and then the toe decreases. I used Wildfoote by Brown Sheep and a size 2 needle.  I have plenty of yarn left to make a couple more pair. These will be going to Pine Ridge Reservation since I can't use wool for the hospital I work with here.



1 comment:

mycreativespirit said...

Kelly, they look awesome! Thank you for your kind comments about my pattern!

Kelly's Quick Newborn Hat

Easy Print Link This pattern uses worsted weight yarn instead of baby weight yarn.   I used two different hooks to get two dif...