Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MIA

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have been busy re-doing my craft room/office. Its almost done. I just have to decorate the walls and bring all the stuff back in. I will post before and after pictures when it is all done. Anyway, here are some of the things I've been working on the last couple of months.

Baby Ripple Sweater



Azalea Dress
There is no pattern for the shrug just yet.

Waffle Stitch Baby Cuddler

Rainbow Dress


Pullover Sweater
Pants

Milo Vest

Bunny Hats

3 comments:

Sabina@Slipstitches and More said...

I love your work, it always motivates me to pull out the needles. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of your crafting room.

Jackie said...

I really love your baby bunny hats, and that ripple baby sweater is GORGEOUS!!!

T.J. said...

That bunny hat is so stinkin' cute!! I'm here because I followed a thread for the Cinema Shawl which I'm currently knitting now. You have some great projects going on here and I totally rock out to Metallica too :)