Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quilty Things

I forgot to share some of the sewing projects I made. They were made a couple of months ago. The black and white ones are mug rugs. I first saw mug rugs at Craftster.org and knew I had to make some. You use them to put your coffee and a snack on. I made about 9 of them (all the same) and gave them to friends.






These are candle mats I made to go under the large Yankee candle jars. They are 6"x6".



My next quilty project is a cover for my knitting machine. I cut out the pieces yesterday and will start sewing it together tomorrow. 

So now my new addiction is buying fabric. I am buying the pre-cuts instead of yards of fabric. They come already color co-ordinated. 

1 comment:

Paula said...

I don't have a fabric addiction yet, but those color co-ordinated sets of 4 x 4 squares sure look tempting :0}