Thursday, June 23, 2011


This week I made a couple of wreaths. I still have one more to make. One is for my back porch and the other 2 are for my bedroom door and the door to my office. Both wreaths will be the same since the doors face each other.

This one is on the porch. Its just a grapevine wreath with silk flowers glued on.

 The indoor ones are styrofoam wrapped in yarn with some paper flowers I got at A.C. Moore. The flowers are from the scrapbooking section.
So here is the before:

... and here is the after.
I really like how these came out. It took a long time to wrap the yarn which is why there is only one made so far.

No comments:

Butterfly/Azalea Dress

I've created a new dress from the Butterfly Top and Azalea Dress, basically you start with the butterfly top, then after about 3 or 4 ro...