Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas Things

I have been plugging away on Christmas hats for the babies.  I received some adorable fleece preemie blankets from Nancy of the Preemie Hat Project last month, I have made matching hats to go with them and another dozen holiday hats. I need to get to work on newborn blankets too. I have only made one and have to put a border on the second one so I can get on to the next. Don't forget we are holding a newborn blanket drive all winter. Check out the previous post for details or just go to BellasBabies.org.

Here are pictures of everything mentioned in the post.





 
Oh yeah, and a scarf for me!
 
and Elvis!!
 

2 comments:

Knitting-twitter said...

Hi from Switzerland,
what fantastic hats you created...and the rest is great too..
ciao ciao Christa

Knitting-twitter said...

hi from Switzerland,
what fantastic hats you have made...
very very nice...
ciao ciao and all the best
Christa

Kelly's Quick Newborn Hat

Easy Print Link This pattern uses worsted weight yarn instead of baby weight yarn.   I used two different hooks to get two dif...