Friday, January 25, 2013

Stashbusting!!

I have this wicker laundry basket full of partial skeins. Most of them are Snuggly Wuggly and Bernat Softee Baby. I am trying to use them all up and empty the basket before I start any new skeins. I have been mostly making hats and booties with them. So far I have used up 9 skeins. My knitting machine is also up and running. Yesterday I made 2 preemie blankets on it and I plan to make a couple of newborn blankets this weekend. Here's what I've made so far:










 

1 comment:

Fru Albertsson said...

So many beautiful little things! I have used your fantastic patterns so many times. I also crochet for charity.
I live in Sweden and make babyclothes for an organisation that helpes people around the world.
Thank you for being such an inspiration!
Hugs
Susanne

Blanket Drive

It's time for Bella's Babies annual blanket drive. Check out the "Winter is Coming" post at our website.